Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Top 10 Roller Coasters I want to go on 3

Once again I am ranking up the roller coasters I want to go on at different theme parks. This is the 3RD one on Liem's Blogs rank up some more coasters I want to go on. This one was pick by one person to do this. Had did top water rides I want to go on. Maybe this are not the most thrilling up their the one's would want to go on.


1, Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, Va): I always did wanted to go to a Busch Gardens. This roller coaster is one of the thew loopy coasters want to go on. It is a double loopy steel coaster name of the Mythical monster in the Loch Ness lake in Scotland. Thing about this one is similar to the Orient Express once stood at Worlds of Fun.


2, Space Mountain: Mission 2 at Disneyland Park (Paris, France): I been on Space Mountain over at Disneyland California. This is one of the coasters outside of the U.S. I want to go on that is not in Japan. This version of Space Mountain is lunch coaster base from Jules Verne's From the Earth to the Moon. Music is from a Composer with a sound from a Spielberg movie.


3, Skull Mountain at Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ): Another indoor dark ride roller coaster with a scary them that I want to ride on.


4, Mystery Mine at Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN): I always like the idea of using a mine them for a Roller Coaster. This is one of the upside down coasters would want to go on. Their is a Saw theme coaster like this over in England but this one is the one would want to go on.

5, Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood Park (West Mifflin, Pa): A really fast steel roller coaster that I don't mine going on.


6, El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ): I am into wooden roller coasters. But this one is really high and smooth as a steel coaster.


7, Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ): This is a lunch coaster that shoots you up really high. Clam it's the king of all coasters. This one was on most Extreme Roller Coasters. It might be to advance to go on for me. But I might give it a shot.


8, Vampire at Chessington World of Adventure (London, England): This one is another outside of the U.S. roller coaster. It is a suspended roller coaster. Did had idea's of a steel coaster name vampire.


9, Iron Dragon at Ceder Point (Sandusky, Ohio): This is just another Arrow Dynamics suspended roller coaster. Slimier to Ninja at Six Flag Magic Mountain that I had been on once. No longer have The Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens Williamsburg their are not meany of those kinds of coasters left. 

10, Pepsi Orange Streak at Nickelodeon Universe MOA (Bloomington, MN): Always did know about they had a indoor roller coaster at Mall of America. Have a theme park with it their. It not really any thing thrilling but it's something to go on as well.

Those are some more roller coasters wold want to go on. I haven't got to go to Worlds of Fun yet. I well probably do some more coasters to rank up soon but for now Keep on Riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...