Monday, August 27, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Pitcher's I took when I am on location

Haven't been coming up with new kinds of blogs lately. Most of them are Indy Food Critic things and ranking up things. Well I am just sharing some Pics I took when I was at the place's I ate at. Thew food pic's and other things I took on location. From my camera and pitcher phone.

                                  This was from T-Rex Cafe over at Legends Kansas City, Ks


                             This is the logo from the menu at Logan's by Legends in Kansas City, Ks


Half of the Destroyer at Papa Bob's BBQ at Bonner Springs, Ks 

                                       Chili Bomb Pie at Grinders over in Kansas City, Mo

Those where the pitcher's I took from the place's. I ate at before I well be doing another kind of blog like this soon got some more pic's to share with even doe I yous some of them in previews blogs and V-Reviews. Just something to share with. Please Like my Facebook page. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...