Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Things I got for Christmas 2013

Had a alright Christmas this year. Got some of the things I wanted not really every thing I wanted. More times I feel like I rather be giving then getting something. Still would like giving something from some one. Show off a thew things I got this year. 


The Big Bang Theory characters mini bobble heads


The Big Bang Theory seasons 1 thew 6 on Blu-Ray


New radio for my car

A Soda Stream
Those where some of the things I got for Christmas hope you had a good Christmas this year. I well be doing recap post's from the things I did from this year. Have a Happy New Year and keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...