Once again got another 5 list of underrated Christmas episodes that you do remember or not. Let you know I have two of the same shows from the last one I did. They are different Christmas episodes.
1, Holiday of the Future passed (The Simpsons)
2, A Pinky & the Brain Christmas (Pinky & the Brain)
3, The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis (The Big Bang Theory)
4, Christmas Who? (Sponge Bob Square pants)
5, Merry Christmas, Kenan ( Kenan & Kel)
Those are the other 5 episodes of TV shows Christmas episodes. I well be doing Top Christmas movies some time soon. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...
No comments:
Post a Comment