Friday, August 3, 2012

The Birds of prey we got right now

Those are the pitchers of all the birds we have right now.

                                                  Rosa are 2ND Red Tail Hawk


Artemis are Harris Hawk name after the goddess of the hunt

Callie are Peregrine Falcon, Who is a retired Falconry bird  

                        Ra'n female Kestrel we got her back in June of this year, Is the Nores German word for Thief.


Those where the Birds of Prey we have right now. Part of the family sometimes they are kinda like my siblings. Not really mine my parents are license falconers. More blogs out soon For Now Keep on Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...