Monday, January 13, 2014

Independent Food Critic: About Sodastream



This is the first Independent Food Critic post of the year not a place I ate at review. This one is writing about SodaStream I know it's more on making drinks then food. Got a SodaStream Fizz for Christmas this year. Where you take drinking water carbonated it. Add flavor syrup to make soda at home. What I think off it. It is alright product. Not really the best. Tast is OK how you make it. The one's I know who also have a SodaStream do like the idea of me wanting it was back when I was looking up the Web for a Kool-Aid maker. Saw this product that you can make soda at home. Then the idea of wanting it. Some say it tast nasty and where the product made from the middle east. Most of those who protest to not by a SodaStream probably do work for Pepsi or Coke-Cola. Been making home made soda long time before this was invented. Mostly root beer been making to store it some place for a long time to be able to drink it. Can't get it to fizz. Where you store it can explode. The kind of SodaStream I got is the Fizz. Where it has a restart be able to chick the gas tank that is low. The flavors I like are Root Beer been drinking cherry cola more right now. Did tolled them on their FB page for a suggestion to do Fountain Mist Red. Since it is their version of Mt. Dew. SodaStream is alright it dose fizz pretty well may not always stay fizzy for a long time. The taste is alright. It well do for now. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...