Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Panera Bread

Well this is the first Independent Food Critic review for this year. Today from now I ate at Panera Bread over in Legends outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Most of the place been going. Panera Bread is mostly a place I go once in a while to eat ate. Notice they no longer got their chicken Cuban panini mostly what I normally get. Got their smokehouse Turkey panini with three cheese and a bowl of their chicken noodle soup. Kinda made it pricey. Did had better chicken and noodle soup before. The sandwich was alright. Mostly a smokehouse Turkey sandwich on three cheese bread came with a bag of chips. Was a alright place to eat at. Would eat their again once in a while. For Panera Bread 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well probably be doing more place's to review on and other post as well. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

Smokehouse Panini I had at Panera Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...