Sunday, February 2, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Papa John's Pizza


This is my first Independent Food Critic of the month of February. Happens to be on Super Bowl Sunday from now. Papa John's is mostly been the pizza place I like. The one we get the most when it comes to a pizza place for now. I know I did a review of it a year ago from now. Haven't really been doing much of reviews for a while. Got it deliver to are house had three meat pizza with pepperoni, Italian sausage and beef with extra cheese and sauce. Their are times it is good. Their are times it is not. When it comes to Papa J's. This was really good for now. Pizza was hot and fresh had the cheese bread sticks and a dessert pizza. That was also good. 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well be doing more food reviews and other post on here soon I been planing on putting Independent Food Critic on a hold. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...