Saturday, August 18, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Red Lobster not so much of a review


This is not really much of a review just something to write about Red Lobster and sharing a video review I did back in February of this year. Today ate at the Red Lobster over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Had their endless shrimp. Kind of shrimp's I had was fried shrimp, Shrimp scampi and parmesan shrimp. Sound like I am making shrimp referent's sound's like something from Forrest Gump. Red Lobster's are just chain place's like the Olive Garden, Outback Steak House  and The Cheesecake Factory are some of the few chain place's that are similar to it. Red Lobster was one of my Favorited place's to go out to eat. Right now I am kinda bored with sea food and especially fish. This place keep's getting more pricey. Did another review on it back in Feb. This one was the one over in North Berry road on the Mo side of Kansas City.    

                                         This is the review I did back in Feb of this year

Red Lobster is the best place to go. Still is something I well don't mine eating at. This is not a really a review just something I was doing on this place. Sorry didn't got a Pitcher of something for Red Lobster just yous one of the old Indy Food Critic Logo's instead. Please Like my Facebook page to fallow all the things about Indy Food Critic. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...