Thursday, August 30, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Carinos Italian review


      Tonight from now I went to Carinos for a family night special. They mostly do have it on Monday night's. When I mostly go their. But had a special on having it on Thursday nights for this week. Even doe they all ways have a special offers going on at this place. Had change their menu's like most casual chain place's do. Ate at the one over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. It is the only one I ever been ate at. Had calamari known as squid. Calamari was a lot different then what I had there before. It was vary chewy. That is what I had for the appetizer. Main meals we got where chicken parmigiana and spaghetti and meat balls. Chicken parmigiana was pretty good. Mostly one of the things I like the most from this place. It was big with all white meat chicken. Spaghetti and meat balls. Spaghetti noodles are just spaghetti noodles. Meat balls where like hand roll with a bit of spice. Taste like rolled up hamburger. It's not really the best meal I had I this place. But it was alright. I don't mine going back their some more. Let you know I had did a video review on Carrinos back in 09 on my YouTube Channel. Even do this time it's not going to have the most highest rate like the video review. They gave yous plenty to eat. For Carinos right now 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.
Chicken Parmigiana from Carinos 

Be doing more Indy Food Critic reviews and other kinds of blogs out soon. Let you know I just had upload a video of me doing Impression of  George Takei saying Oh My! on my channel right now. But remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...