Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Using the Pizzazz Pizza Oven



Right now just write about me cooking with a Pizzazz Pizza Oven. Had for Christmas this year. Let you know I am not selling it. Been using the pizzazz oven for cooking all kinds of things such as chicken wings, Quesadilla even doe I all ready have a Quesadilla maker. Manly Pizza been cooking on with it both frozen and home made on it. Dose not need preheating has the timer for cooking part. Dose come handy for teens, mother with kids and one's in collage who stay in dorm rooms. But I do yous it offend. Even had cook hot dogs on it. Their some things you can't cook on it.


                                        12 second video I upload cooking two hot dogs on it 

Let you know the pitcher and video are taken by me. Be doing more post pretty soon. Remember something I am my own food Critic and For Now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...