Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Wingsday at Hooters


This is the first post for the month of May this year from now. Even doe I did a Hooters review back in November did reviews on this place meany times before. But this one is on Wingsday. Where at Hooters right now on Wednesday to get 10 boneless wings and fries right around 7 dollars. Last week went their on a Monday. They weren't doing Burger Monday right now. The Hooter's I went to was the one by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Not really the best one ever. Much better girls then the one in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia. Service was kinda slow at this one. The boneless wings are all right had it with medium sauce with their curly fries. They where all right. Medium kind worn't spicy. Had to put some hot sauce on them. Still cost a bit over 10 dollars plus with the drink and Tax. Any other time it well probably cost more. Still is something to get before it ends. For Hooters on Wingsday. 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Same from the last review I did. 



The pitcher from this post are Taken by me who wort this post. I well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...