Friday, April 19, 2013

Indy Food Critic: IHOP


Finally had seat down restaurant to do a review on. Today ate at the IHOP over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. I do mostly like IHOP. No I didn't got any pancakes their that is what they are known for. Took about 5 minutes to get are order. For are drinks and to order food. Beside that the person we have is a bit of a new employ. What I had their was a Mega Monster Cheeseburger with fries that are season. Mostly the monster cheeseburger is what I mostly nominally get at this place. It is a double cheeseburger. It was all right the meat was OK. Mostly like the same with the all world double burger you can fine at V I. Not really the best meal or the worst meal just something to have. Most IHOPE are a big chain place like Village Inn, Bob Even's and Denny's. I would don't mine going make to their. If the service is a bit better. It is decent price and handy to go. May be not the best place. For IHOP right now 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.

Be doing more Indy Food Critic and other post as all ways. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...