Saturday, December 31, 2022

Liem's blogs post's of 2022

Myself with a coffee maker I got for Christmas this year.

It is the last day of 2022 where I list of the blogs I did between January to December of that year mostly the lowest I had did this year most with the Independent Food Critic ones make it about 52 with this one makes it 53 that October about 7 mostly have about 10 post's as the most I did in that month for this month of December had the highest post's about 2 post's more then in October any way.

My Years Revolution for 2022

10 years on Blogger

Blue Candle Month for the month of April

Doing most of my reviews on Google Maps

Top 10 Celebrity's I want at Plant Comic Con

Top 5 Tech's around the 80's 

Top 5 90's Tech's

Top 5 2000's Tech's 

The 10 Movies to watch during 4th of July

In Memory of My Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder (Silver Spyder)

Opening a pack of Milk caps and Treding cards on TikTok

Top 5 highest view videos I have on TikTok

Top 10 shows from the 1960's I had watch

Halloween blogs for the month of October 2022

Top 10 spook movies to watch in October 

Halloween Vibes 2022

Top 5 Simpsons Treehouse of Horror segments 

Top 5 Alternative Treehouse of Horror episodes of The Simpsons

Halloween 2022

Top 5 Christmas Movies I want to watch in 2022

Christmas Vibes 2022 

Top 5 Christmas episodes of The Simpsons

Top 5 Weird Christmas Songs

Top 5 Lindsey Stiriling Christmas songs

My Christmas 2022

Celebrity's that had passed away in 2022.

 Those are the blogs I did in 2022 between January to December of this year mostly not into blogging as much as I had before mange to renamed on it about 10 years had a 10 years on Blogger blog so far any way and also let you know I am planing on to stop blogging do more of it as TikTok Videos and maybe emerge into Tumblr any way still view my blogs and Have a Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...