Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas Vibes 2022


 This is the first post of the month of December on the Christmas tree display that by now refer to Christmas vibes any way that mostly had change it up a bit such as made the train track in a circle and rearrange some of the things I had for awhile and mostly the new thing is a candy shop gingerbread house I got from Walmart did want a gingerbread house display more of a German look to it after all and got some more ornaments that I have that represent some of the things I was into this year got a black ford mustang GT convertible since I have a mustang convertible that I drive and got a hot witch since I was into witch's during the month of October was a warlock for Halloween any way. Had went back to having a star as a tree topper then a alien like last year and still doing my Christmas tree display as the same with my Halloween one during in October any way and still always like having a train around a Christmas tree even if I don't play with it as much and also did a video on it on My TikTok account by using The Polar Express theme music you can chick it as the same with Instagram.  Got more post's soon will be publish and for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...