Friday, December 9, 2022

Top 5 Christmas Episodes of The Simpsons


 Back in 2020 had did review a Simpsons Christmas episode that happens to be the very first episode of The Simpsons that the show is the longest running animated series still running by this day that had it's way with Christmas episodes that I have the 5 I had pick out let you know they are my picks after all.  

1, Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire (S1, Ep1)

2, Holidays Of Future Passed (S22, Ep9)

3, Miracle on Evergreen Terrace (S9, Ep10)

4, Marge be not Proud (S7, Ep11)

5, The Fight before Christmas (S22, Ep8)

Those are my top 5 Christmas episodes of The Simpsons that I would even like a Simpsons Christmas Horror as like the Christmas version of The Treehouse of Horror and they did that with a Thanksgiving episode in the 31st season and got more post's soon will be publish and For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...