Thursday, December 22, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Oh Fuuudge!


Today is a Thursday where I share something to drink that is another type of Bones Coffee that is a seasonal one for the Yule season that is Oh Fuuudge it is a hazel nut fudge flavor by using my all time favorite Christmas movie A Christmas Story with having a fudge flavor with Ralphie blurred the F world out by using Oh Fuuudge! then the actual word after all that is one of the 2 Christmas flavors from Bones do drink that has a hazelnut chocolate taste to it that have other Christmas flavors such as peppermint candy cane and eggnog mostly not into those flavors any way got another Christmas Bones Coffee flavor coming in soon I had not try it yet. Mostly Oh Fuudge is a Bones Coffee flavor for the Yule season that is Hazel nut and Fudge any way as the same with Gingerbread man and be having Oh Fuuudge! coffee by wearing pink bunny pajamas that was made by your aunt that thinks you are a 3 year old girl.     

Gingerbread Man an Oh Fuudge!

 

More post's soon be publish for now Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Yule and Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...