Sunday, December 18, 2022

Top 5 Lindsey Stiriling Christmas songs


Mostly do like Lindsey Stirling that she is mostly the one of the only current music artiest that I do like that she known for playing the violin and dance with it that she did start out on YouTube was not meant to be successful that she became successful that she do things classical, Celtic and steampunk since it is the month of December that she had did Christmas songs after all that I got the Top 5 Lindsey Stiriling Christmas songs let you know they are my picks.

1, Carol of the Bells

2, Dance of the sugar plum fairy

3, Celtic Carol

4, Joy to the World

5, Angels we have Heard on high 

Those are the 5 Lindsey Stiriling Christmas songs that I do like that got one of her Christmas CD's that is Warmer then winter got more Christmas related post's soon and for now Keep on viewing an listing have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...