Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Top 5 Weird Christmas Songs I like

This time of the year is full of Christmas songs their are some weird ones that I pick out the 5 I like after all let you know they are my picks after all that their is no performers for the songs just the song titles after all.


1, I want a alien for Christmas

2, Christmas at Ground zero

3, Krampus Christmas

4, Jingle Bells, Batman Smells 

5, Mr Hankey, the Christmas Poo

Those are my top 5 weird Christmas songs I do like after all that their are plenty more after all that you probably have one you like any way. More post's soon be publish for now have now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...