Monday, December 26, 2022

My Christmas 2022

I had a really good Christmas that I got a couple of things I want such as a single coffee maker that was the main thing I want even from last year got a new phone for more storage that is 5G some things I want did not got such as a personal blender and a Ruku vice remote that I am not going to get every thing I want for Christmas any way that their are things I fantasy I would want not full realistic any way got to spend Christmas with my dad and Step mom and the two dogs any way got some gifts for them this year. Also had work my season job once again during the Christmas season had call it quits this year because of freezing below degree weather so far at lest got some snow for Christmas this year. Also we had went threw the Holiday Lights and Magic over in Bonner Springs as will so far during the part of December and hope you had a Merry Christmas? that I had did so far. 



 Have a Happy Yule and Holidays to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...