Monday, April 30, 2012

Indy Food Critic Evergreen Chinese restaurant review

Today from now I just did a review on a Chinese restaurant over on State Ave in Kansas City, Ks where I live. It is close to two other Chinese restaurants those one's have buffets. But this one didn't have a buffet. Dine in serve fast food kind of place that has a drive threw. Do give you enough food. Didn't really care much for it. More authentic Chinese then American Chinese that I like. Gave that one a lower rate pretty much like the last review on Isle of Capri Buffet. Only two Evergreen place's I saw are in the Wyandotte county. The one I ate at  over on State Ave in Kansas City, Ks and one over in Bonner Springs, Ks that is where Papa Bob's is at. Pr ably looks like it's a family run place. Beside's it might be Chinese Mafia own. I got the they the same with China Buffets. Did a review with a Japanese Robe and a Asian villager hat. Did had chop sticks. I really do yous chop stick when I have something Asian in away of food. Not really the best place I would want to go.

                                              This is the Pitcher what I am like in the review 


To see the video and other Indy Food Critic reviews check out my video's on YouTube The Liem's Blog.

For Now Keep on Eating!

(Let you know this place is no longer their any more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...