Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Indy Food Critic Wendy's review

I do Fast food place's once in a wile. Just did a review on Wendy's I don't really go their to often. Been craving for a double burger with bacon. Had a Lard fires and a drink. When I was their today from now.
It was pretty good. It was better then the Jack in the Box that was next to it. Do a fast food review once in a while. Not really going to do a McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell or Subway reviews. We all know what they are like. Their are most of those around. Try to do one's I haven't ate at before or the one's I like to eat ate. But I don't go to Wendy's a whole lot because their high in Price.

                                                 Drink bit of fries I had from their 

                                             Fries I had ate Wendy's showed in the video













                                                                             
                                                                             
                                                                                                   Do more Indy Food Critic soon. Check out my Channel for more Indy Food reviews and Other things Liem's Blogs Channel.

For Now Keep on Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...