Monday, April 2, 2012

A eZip scooter ride video

This is my 7Th eZip scooter ride video I upload on my YouTube Channel. Was filming over about 6 blocks where I live in Kansas City, Ks. 2ND POV scooter video they have detected that it was shaking. The other one's had opening and ending credits. This one I did not have any of them. Starts out with me in the video shows a pitcher of my eZip scooter.   
                                                       This is the video I uploaded


This is the eZip scooter I have in the video

Check out my eZip and other videos on my YouTube Channel on Liem's Blogs channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...