Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Top 5 Marvel superhero movies lead to The Avengers

I am all ways been a movie person. Into going to see and watch movies. I am interest in to comic book related movies seeing those superheros come to life. Since The Avengers movie comes out this weekend from now. It's the gathering of the thew marvel superheros. Going to name the movies with the one's in them. DC Comics has there way of the Justice League with Superman, Batman,Wonder woman , The Flash and Green Lantern. But Marvel has The Avengers. Was going to do a blog on the marvel moves link to The Avengers. Might do that later. For now going to rank up the top superhero's going to be in The Avengers.

1, Iron Man (2008) 

2, Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

3, Iron Man 2 (2010)

4, Thor (2011)

5, The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Those are the superheros going to be in The Avengers that comes out this weekend. If you want to know the info about them you can just watch the movies or look them up your self. I real probably be doing more things on movies soon and other Things. Check out The Avenger coming out this weekend from now.

For Now keep on Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...