Monday, May 14, 2012

Movie Review on The Avengers and Dark Shadows


The video is a review on The Avengers sound is a bit static. Was filming it from the YouTube site on my Webcam mostly do on my videos. Didn't got to see it on opening weekend. It was the highest grossing movie in the box office right now. Allot are are doing the same way on reviewing this movie from their web cam's might do better then I do? But I did got a review on of it.



The movie I saw right before seeing The Avengers is Dark Shadows. The pitcher up their is me as a vampire from Halloween. Not a charter from the movie. Just put it on their since it has a vamp in it play by Johnny Depp. I did like Dark Shadows. It has some of the things you like about the old tv show in the 60's with a Tim Burton look to it. It is a bit like The Addams Family movies. Has some small comic parts. Still watch aboul. Like it better then Tim's version of Alice in Wonderland. 1 out of 5 for Dark Shadows I give it a 3 out of 5.  Might do some other movie reviews some time soon. Mostly do more place's to eat ate as the Indy Food Critic.

For Now Keep on Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...