Monday, October 29, 2018

Top 12 Vampires in movies and TV


Vampires had always been in pop culture for a long time in movies and TV where they are known to suck blood from the living as will. Going to rank up the 12 vampires from movies and TV let you all know that I got more with the ones in movies more then TV they are my picks as will. Mostly the baddest and some of the coolest vampires as will. Let you all know Edward Collins that sparkling in the sun vampire and any of the ones from Twilight are not on this list as will.

1, Count Orlok in Nosferatu (1922)

2, Count Dracula in Dracula (1931)

3, Eric Northman in True Blood (TV)

4, Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV)

5, Lestat in Queen of the Damned (2002)

6, David in The Lost Boys (1987)

7, Claudia in Interview with  the Vampire (1994)

8, Grandpa Munster in The Munsters (TV) 

9, Valek in Vampires (1998)

10, Aleera in Van Helsing (2004)

11, Barnabas Collins in Dark Shadows (TV)

12, Marie in Innocent Blood (1992)

Those are the 12 vampires I pick out that I got some of my Honorable Mentions that I did not had on the list are Eli in Let the right one in (2008), Charles Bromly in Daybrakers (2009), Santanico Pandemonium in From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
and Count Von Count in Sesame Street (TV). I will be doing more post's soon for now Have a spooky day and a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...