Monday, October 8, 2018

Halloween Layout 2018


I had did a Halloween layout this year again mostly the same idea before from the last 2 years I did it mostly a crystal ball seance table as always still using some of the same thing and made some small changes such as placing a clear skull front of the crystal ball by the jack o lantern. The clear skull that I got from Universal Studios Orlando. On the lift side I had placed that steampunk pumpkin with the crow candle holder I got from last year at Yankees Candles where it has a fake candle in it now. The right side or what ever side place the white skull that I had used before that was by the crystal ball have a Harry Potter wand that I got at a store over at Wall Drug in South Dakota I had placed that wand on the side not vary visible in the photo since it is the color black that blends in with the table cloth that I am using as will. Plenty of things that I am still using the same such as the same crystal ball with a eye in it that has a motion sensor that says I see you. That I also had placed the keep sake urn with my moms ash's in it again. Using the black grim ripper candles in the back that I got from my step mom from last year did not had light them up since the way they look that I use them for decorations as will. The candles I light are the small orange and black candles. Also the white bleeding candles that is another set I got from last year at Yankees Candles and the pumpkin scented one I got from my step mom that I still have some wax in it lift. Using the tarot cards that I shuffle them up place the 4 and draw what I got and read a bit about what cards I draw up from the booklet that came with it and just leave them as decorations rest of the time. That my aunt gets a bit religious about it that she made a comment on it on Facebook that she needs to keep her religious religious beliefs to her self. Besides that I had do get my tarot cards read at the KC Ren Feast after all. Also had did went on the haunted mansion when we where at the Magic Kingdom over at Disney World. That is some of the idea of the seance table with the crystal ball idea came from the Madame Leota part of the ride. Hope you have a Happy Halloween and Have a scary day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...