Friday, October 26, 2018

Top American Horror Story Villains



Going to rank up the top 8 American Horror Story Villains. Where it is my pick as will that mostly from Murder House to Cult not going to have any from the current season that is Apocalypses that I am not viewing that right now. About American Horror story it is a Anthology series that is different story's by each of the seasons. It is one of the most violent graphic show with disturbing images. Got the villains I pick out to rank up let you all know it is my pick that it might not be the best chose ever.   

1, Twisty the Clown (Freak Show)

2, The Butcher (Roanoke)

3, Delphine LaLaurie (Coven)

4,  Kai Anderson (Cult)

5, Dr. James Oliver Thredson (Asylum)

6, James Patrick March (Hotel)

7, Tate Langdon (Murder House)

8, Arthur Arden (Asylum)

9, Countess Elizabeth Johnson (Hotel)

10, Fiona Goode (Coven)

Those are the 8 Villains from American Horror story I pick out that they are from each of the seasons from Murder House to Cult I will be doing more posts soon and For now have a Spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...