Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Pumpkin Spice pancakes at IHOP


This is the review for October for now that it is on a thing I had to eat then what ever I had goes out for the restaurant it self. It is the month of October that it is the season for pumpkin spice. That I had went to the IHOP over by Legends in Kansas City Kansas that I had their pumpkin spice pancakes that it is their seasonal thing also had two other types as will the cinnamon pumpkin pancakes as will. The pumpkin spice pancakes where really good that had a pumpkin spice taste to them had it as a combo with sausage, Eggs and hash browns as will they where find as will. The Pumpkin spice pancakes are something to differently get during this time of year. Especially if you really like pumpkin spice flavor and also had a pumpkin spice cooffee to drink as will. The service did went find besides it took a while to get my check. For the pumpkin spice pancakes at IHOP 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I will do more reviews soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...