Monday, October 15, 2018

Top 13 Movies and TV specials to watch with the kids during in October


Right now got 13 movies and TV Specials to watch with kids if it is your own or just watching over them during the month of October they are the ones I pick out as will. Some I got can be to scary for littler kids but when they get scared that if you are a mother you can hold on to them to get closer to your little ones as will. This are the movies and TV specials that are Halloween related or just spooky in some way to watch with your kids if you have any. To me I don't have any kids after all. But I do got suggestions to watch with them doing this month of October.

1, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (TV,1966)

2, The Halloween Tree (TV,1993)

3, The Last Halloween (TV, 1991)

4, Paranorman (2012)

5, Hocus Pocus (1993)

6, Ernest Scared Stupid (1991)

7, Scared Shrekless (TV, 2010)

8, The Nightmare before Christmas (1993)

9, Casper (1995)

10, Frankenweenie (2012)

11, Halloween is Grinch Night (TV, 1993)

12, Monster Vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space (TV, 2009)

13, Garfield's Halloween Adventure (TV, 1985)

Those are the 13 movies and TV Specials to watch with the kids during the month of October. Got some of my honorable mentions that I did not got on the list. The Witches, Hotel Transylvania, Ghostbusters (1984), Goosebumps (Movie), The Monster Squad, Monster House and for early November it is The Book of Life. You probably have your own picks of watching something with your kids during in October during Halloween. But I got those ones for now. Have a Happy Halloween and a Spooky Day!

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestions! I haven't seen most of those. Let us know when they're on so we can watch them. Good blog

    ReplyDelete

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...