Friday, October 12, 2018

Top 8 Harry Potter movies

Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando
The month of October that Harry Potter dose go pretty will with this month that had wizards, witches, Owls, Werewolves, Vampires and all kinds of mystical creatures. Based from the book series by J.K. Rowling that is a about a young wizard that attends a school for wizards and witches call Hogwarts. Ranking up the top movies that are based from those books 1 as the best and 8 as the worst of my pick. Not going to have Fantastic Beasts and where to find them and the sequel for that comes out in November. That more times they should even have those movie released in October.     

1, The Deathly Hollows part 2 (2011)

2, The Deathly Hallows part 1 (2010)

3, The Chamber of Secrets (2002)

4, The Order of the Phoenix (2007)

5, The Goblet of Fire (2005)

6, The Sorcerers stone (2001)

7, The Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

8, The Half Blood Prince (2009)  

Those are the 8 Harry Potter movies I pick out 1 from the best to 8 as the worst mostly my picks as will. More post's will be out soon and For now have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...