Thursday, October 4, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday KISS Cherry Cola


This is the first post of the month of October starting off with a Thirsty Thursday where I share something to drink. Right now I am already back from the RV trip to Florida as will. Mostly during the late part of October that I did post on Guitar Hero's and something with music in thew past. Now doing something that is evolves with music in early October. Where it is a soda that is dedicated to the shock rock band KISS. Where they are known for their make up on stage that has the most gold records and the most merchandise then any other band from shirts, action figures and comic books also now soda. Where it has a cherry cola taste to it as will. I want live on Facebook by drinking this by wearing a KISS shirt. Also had them in other two flavors as will with just Cola and Root Beer and I might do another flavor of it by having the make up on. While we are having the make up on to do as your favorite KISS member and listing to Rock and Roll all night make sure you have a some KISS soda to drink as will. Mostly with KISS that they are a shock rock band with the make up on that dose make it pretty good something during the month of October that I suggest to go as them for a group custom for Halloween. More post's will be out soon and For now keep on drinking and Rock and Roll all night and Party every day!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...