Friday, September 28, 2018

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2018


Getting close to the month of October where I mostly do spook blogs during that month of October that I do share them on a Halloween support group on Facebook any way. Also do a Halloween layout as will mostly the crystal ball seance table theme that I started it over a year ago. Watch Horror movies mostly during this month each from different types of sub genre of horror and from each decade of from 1920's to the 2010's. Since right now I am on the road on a RV trip that we are heading back home and will see when I will get back that I will do most of those things when I am back home in October. For now have a scary day as will?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...