Friday, September 21, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Joe's Crab shack


Tonight for now we had ate at Joe's Crab shack with a group of people we know. That I had not went to one in a long time. It was the one over in Clearwater Florida. Had to drink was their watermelon lemonade that was tasty got a suversuper light up cup with it. For appitiappe we had the sampler that had the jalapeno cheese crab balls, calamari and a crab dip that I like with chips. For my main meal that I got the classic steamer that is with two types of crab, shrimp and sausage link. It was pretty good mostly do like snow crab as will. Had dessert is the crap Apple. Joe's crab shack if still a fun place to go. The food was alright after all. It is something that is sea food as will. For Joe's Crab shack 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More reviews soon and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...