Sunday, September 16, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Bahama Breeze Island Grille


This is the review for the month of September that we are in Florida right now that we had ate at a place that is mostly tored carribean islands. Was mostly looking more into a sea food place after all. Not really what I suspected. That we started off with a appetizer that was the shrimp and lobster quesadillas. It seems to go better off with out having spinach in it. Had for the main meal firecracker shrimp that they normally have for a appetizer but had it has a meal with fries. It was ok had the sauce for the side as will. More times I would just stick with bang bang shrimp at Bonefish grill. Mostly the shrimp was breaded top ondry crunchy noodles of some kind. Not really saying it is a bad place to go if you wanted something mostly sea food that you will be disappointed don't have the selections for it. It is something different that is more to the islands in the Caribbean. 1 out Of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. We will keep in tracked for a seafood place in Florida to do a review on and same for a Cuban place for a Cuban sandwich as well. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...