Thursday, September 13, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Butter Beer


This is the first post of September of this year from now where it is Thursday where I share a drink to you. It is Butter Beer that is a fictional drink in the world of Harry Potter that is something that J.K. Rowling had made up. Had did a Thirsty Thursday on Butterscotch beer while back. Butter Beer is a drink known from what they drink at Hogsmed in the Harry Potter books and movies that you can get this stuff at the Wizarding world of Harry Potter at Universal Studios that had a creamy butterscotch taste to it. Much better then the bottle stuff of that Butterscotch Beer. You can get is frozen like what we had their or non frozen can get those in two different forms as will. I really recommended when you are at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios and it's other park Islands of Aventure, Mostly find it at Hogsmed at Islands of Aventure and Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Orlando where we went. Also their are meany different types of ways on the web to make Butter Beer after all if you can not afford to go to Universal Studios. While you are waving those magic wands in the world of Harry Potter make sure you have your self a Butter Beer. 


Let you all know I had not been posting any thing for a while since I am on a trip that I am in Florida for now that I had went to Universal Studios 3 times where I got the butter beer from. Mostly the month of September is when I am into fantasy more. I will try to do a review soon for this month of September For now keep on viewing and Drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...