Thursday, March 15, 2018

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Shamrock Shake


It is Thursday that I got something to drink to share you for Thirsty Thursday since St. Patrick's Day is this Saturday that I am sharing something for it. That is the Sham Rock shake from McDonalds where it is a seasonal shake that is green color with a meant taste to it. Serve during in late February and March until St. Patrick's Day. The Shame Rock shake was around in the 70's that had a mascot for it that was Uncle O' Grimacey  he was a Irish green take off of the Grimace. That the shame rock shake had been gone for a long time until the late 2000's where they brought it back with the McCafe. That is serve now during this time of year in March for St. Patrick's Day. Even now that their are other places are doing their own take off of the shame rock shake with a meant flavor with chocolate chunck's mostly like a meant chip shake. But I would just stick with the Sham Rock shake for now and it is one of the thew times I would have a rush to McDonalds for. Hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day by having this shake to drink. For now keep on viewing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...