Saturday, March 10, 2018

Independent Food Critic Garōzz's Ristorante


This is the 2nd review in the month of parch from now. That I had ate at Garozzo's over in Overland Park Ks that is a Italian restaurant that has pictures of woman on their walls with a low light setting and fake candles to get that Italian romance look to it. The food is pretty much mediocre that we had started off with calamari as the appetizer that was not as good as the ones I had at Red Lobster, Carraba's and Carino's that it did not seem to have any flavor to it. Kinda rubbery after all. For the main meal I had was the Hill special that was a create a pasta of your own that I did spaghetti and meatballs that it came with just one meatball the meatball was alright it had a bit of spice to it that the marinara sauce taste like something from a package. Noticed that with the calamari with it's side sauce. It is not really any rush to go back to that I would just go to another Italian place after all. For Garozzo's 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I will be doing more post's soon and For now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...