Thursday, December 12, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mt Dew Merry Mash-Up



It is a Thursday where I share something to drink especially during in December with a Christmas theme drink as the same in October where it is on Mt. Dew Merry Mash-Up that is a Holiday Limited Edition from Mt Dew that away to have seasonal drink for it during this time of year such as the Pitch Black and Voodoo during in October with this one it has a cranberry with a mix of different kinds of fruity flavors with it that is a Mt Dew Drink to have around Christmas time for mostly Mt Dew drinkers. Something to drink other then eggnog for a seasonal drink during around Christmas time. More post will be soon publish for now Keep on drinking and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...