Monday, December 9, 2019

My Christmas Layouts from the last 4 years

This is just showing the last 4 years of my Christmas Layouts that had made some changes over the years since I started it back in 2015 mostly just took some toys I had by placing it and a Alien puppet in flying saucer as the star and mostly now since 2016 just uses a gold star on the tree had added more in 2017 and a train got replaced as will. Mostly the photos are the ones from 2015 to 2018 that 2018 was the previews year from now

2018

2017 original

2016

2015
Those are the last 4 years of my Christmas Layouts that I have my current one up this year as will and you probably have your own after all. More post's soon will be posted and For now keep on viewing and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...