Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My Christmas Layout 2019


This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previews year and some new things such as a different type of train set that it is a Adventure Force Railway mostly a Walmart type that is remote that makes train sounds and steam comes out and no singing elf minions with it like the last type I was using I always like having a train set around a Christmas Tree. Using a Christmas coin got last year for Christmas. Some things from after Christmas from Walmart such as a Christmas Ferris wheel that suppose to spin that makes Christmas music with little rain deer and snow men riding on it. Also have a nativity figurine since that Christmas is when we celebrate the birth of Jesus even if he was not really born on December 25th. Got some of the things from the 3D printer that is a angel of death right be hind a keep sake urn with my moms ash's in it and a dog house fighter plane snoopy as will. Got some new ornaments such as a old world dancing penguin to honor my former teacher I had back in middle school since we had read a book that has penguins in it. Using a scorpion medallion from the 3D printer since I am a Scorpio. Thing of blue Christmas Ornaments got from Walmart that they are just to fill up space and put some weight on the back of the tree I am using still using that small one that has lights on it where I plug it in. Soon I will do a video for Instagram and YouTube where the train is going. More post's well be publish soon and for now Keep on viewing have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...