Thursday, December 26, 2019

My Christmas 2019



My Christmas had went really will this year had spend it with Dad and Sheryl had got some things I ask for such as a new smart phone, new coffee maker and got a Hogwarts Express train set. Mostly during the season had went fine that my season job as a bell ringer did make money in my kettles by wearing the Santa Yoda ears. Had send Krampus cards I make to some of the ones I do know. Had saw Christmas lights at Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park had did a 360 of it and had seen others on the same night.

Hogwarts Express train set


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas that we did as will. For now keep on viewing and have a Happy Holidays from Liem's Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...