Thursday, January 24, 2019

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Frostie Concord Grape Soda


It is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you on a Thursday that it is another flavor of Frostie Soda's that I had shared back in December mostly has a snowy look to it with a white bearded man that has his tongue out the he looks like Santa. Mostly this one is grape flavor as will with a grape taste to it that I had went live on Facebook by drinking it that is mostly the same with the Vanilla Root Beer around Christmas time mostly I would share the Frostie Sodas during around Christmas time mostly it is January that also has a winter snowy look on it's bottles. This type of mostly has a grape taste and still tasty like all of the other Frostie sodas. I will be doing more post soon. Also a reminder that I got a 10 years of Independent Food Critic post soon in February. Keep on Drinking and Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...