Thursday, January 3, 2019

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Ale 81 Cherry


This is the first post in the year 2019 that I am starting the year off with a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. It is on Ale 81 Cherry soda as will that it is a cherry flavor soda that is from the Ale 81 sodas that has a cherry taste to it that it seems to be good for having it as a flout. Got it from KC Soda Co that was at Legends outlet that was also one of the sodas I got before they move out that they will be back for a season. Had went live on Facebook by drinking it with a red hat on that I did it on new years day. I will try to find the other types of Ale 81 sodas as I can and also had did a Cherry flavor soda right around during in January 2018 after all.

Myself with Ale 81 Cherry

That I will do some more of the soda drinking live on my Facebook page as I can with the ones I got from KC Soda Co lift and the same with doing Thirsty Thursday Independent Food Critic and more post's will be out soon and for now Keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...