Thursday, January 10, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Noodle Bar (Kansas City, Ks)



This is the first review of the New Year in 2019 and for the month of January from now. Today I had went to Noodle Bar for lunch that is a small Asian Noodle place over at a strip mall by the speedway over in Kansas City, Ks that it is mostly a Asian noodle place as will to dine in that it is mostly Asian that took me a while to figure that what I want from it's menu that I got the egg noodles with Chicken that had it with a mild spice that it is still a bit sneaky spice in it that the noodles where really fin like ramen noodles that the portion size is really big that they go give me a lot as will that I had it without the onions, bean sprouts and the cabbage as will. The place is all right to go that is mostly something if you want something Asian and noodles. That would be something to go to if you are a Vegetarian that dose have something to order and do make expositions. It will be some place to go back to once in a while more times I just stick with a Chinese Buffet and a Mongolian Grill as will but it is something place to go for lunch as will. For Noodle Bar 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.   


I will be doing more post's soon and reviews soon for now Keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...