Monday, January 14, 2019

Into train sets


Right now for a bit that I am into train sets that is mostly the same way with radio control vehicles that is a come and go kind of hobby of mind that I had got a Bachmann train set that is a Santa Fa Flyer that I got it set up for now with some things I have place to create a layout of some kind mostly been playing with it a few times as will. Also did had train sets when I was a child even a full layout with multiplole sets of them mostly had was electric ho scales that is also what I have for the Santa Fay one and full and a small size battery operated ones as will and even had them display in my bedroom when I was a child. Mostly always like the idea of having it around a Christmas tree when I was a child that around Christmas that I finally had with a small cheap train set with a small plug in Christmas tree with the train going around it with some things place in it to make it like a form of a Christmas Village as will that I did that idea since back in 2015. That the most resent one I was using with the train set was being wobbly that I did not play with it much that year but I always still like the look of a train going around a Christmas tree that soon when it gets close to that time of the year I will use a bit of the train set I got as my Christmas layout but got a long ways for that. Did wanted a Hogwarts Express but it was way to expensive for it and I am planing on getting a HO scale Steam locomotive soon and a bit more train cars as will. Even have ideas of doing a layout as will especially for the Christmas one that keeps getting bigger with ideas as will but I don't got the space for it as will and had ideas of a Halloween train layout where it goes past by a haunted house, A cemetery, pumpkin patch and a haunted woods as will and some of the meany ideas so far to do and a amusement park of some kind as a layout after all. Mostly playing with trains are another why to bring that child out of me as will and that is a come and go thing to me same with the RC Vehicles as will. Mostly the ideas I have will just have to stay in my mind as will.


Got more post's soon to do and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...