Monday, December 31, 2018

List of Liems Blogs posts of 2018

RV that we went on the trips with

It is the last day of the year that I got up to 75 post's that Includes the Independent Food Critic post's as will. Even this post as will that I had went past 63 post's from 2013 and 2016 that still not as much as I did in 2012 when I started to do my blogs on this site. That October and this month of December had tired with 10 post's after all. That 2018 was a find year that I got to go on a couple of RV Trips as will that will probably being doing more of them soon in the New Year as will. Got the list of post's for Liem's Blogs that they are the other types of post's that I got about 22 not as much as Independent Food Critic post's after all.

A bit about La Befana

A Bit about Diesel Punk

400th Post on Blogger

History of Steampunk 

The RV trip we went on

It's National Selfie Day

Top 10 Defunct Roller Coasters

Top 5 Shark Movies

Top 6 Shark Breeds

A Bit about Cyberpunk

Top 8 Summer movies of 2018

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2018

Halloween Layout 2018

Top 8 Harry Potter movies

Top 13 movies and TV specials to watch with the kids during in October 

Top 8 Mazes at Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun

Sauer Castle over in Kansas City, Ks

Top American Horror Story Villains

Top 12 Vampires in movies and TV

It's Day of the Dead (Dia los Muertos)

Halloween 2018

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving review

Christmas Tree Layout 2018

It's Krampus Night 

Christmas Tree Layout  2018 YouTube Video

Top 15 Christmas Movies and TV Specials to watch with the kids

My Christmas 2018

Into Steampunk was big to me in that year

Those are the post's I did for 2018 that in October I was trying to get ones to use the hashtag on Instagram by #liemsblogs that I had ideas of writing that #liemsblogs on kids forheads with a marker have their photos on Instagram by using that hashtag that I was from a old Outpost.com commercial that they tattoo kids forheads with outpost.com instead of a maker. Hope your 2018 went really will that I will be doing more post's soon in the year 2019 have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...