Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Tree Layout 2018


This is the first post of the month of December from now that is on my Christmas Tress layout that I had set up again for this year that it had some changes as will and some of the same such as having a train to go around it that is what I always like to have around a Christmas tree. That I am using that train that I got replaced from last year it is the same type but it is black, Silver and red mostly last year the locomotive had stop working that it is a cheap toy after all had did a update on the layout last year as will. This Christmas I want to get a Hogwarts Express train set that I will use that for next year. Also got some new ornaments on my tree that a few I got when I was on the RV trip in Florida. Could not see them since with the lights on the tree after all. That I am using the house I got 3 years ago and the cabin I got last year mostly in the same places now. The same with the keep sake urn with my moms ashes in it that she is being guarded by two nutcracker solders with a angle behind the urn. Had placed a Doctor Who Tardis that I had for a while even I am not really a Doctor Who fan. Had took a caboose car make it like a restraint by having a sign on it call Caboose Inn that servers burgers, Chili Dogs and Fries. Mostly still using some of the same figures for it. Try to make it a bit different to switch it around. Mostly that I create a Christmas Village of my own that have a full Village with idea of a Christmas Theme park or a Steampunk Christmas Village and both would have a working train set as will. If the train stops working I will just remand having it for display rest of the year. Still like the look of having a train set around it. Also got a airship Santa Clues ordainment and a Funko pop Krampus to place on their I will be getting those in soon. Going to do a YouTube Video of it soon and I will right a post about it. For now have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...