Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Christmas 2018


I normally do a post on showing off the things I get for Christmas on the 26th of December that I did not got as much as will did got some things I ask for that I got a leather coat that is a bit snug on me that we will return it as will get a bigger size as will soon. Did not got that Hogwarts train set as will. That mostly my step mom got more things then I did that I even text dad my Christmas list most not got in as will. But their is always the Amazon Claus after all that I did had ask a couple of things as will. Just show off some of the photos as will.  





Mostly the photos of some things from Christmas this year and also my dad got a couple of Radio Control Airplanes also did had a FPV RC Plane on my Amazon list and a new smart phone as will that I did not got. Did not go out for Chinese on this day like from A Christmas Story to see singing Chinese guys doing Christmas songs as will. But I still had a Christmas with my Family mostly my dad and my step mom Sheryl as will. Hope you had a Merry Christmas after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...