Thursday, December 13, 2018

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Frostie Vanilla Root Beer


It is Thursday that I where I share something to drink that I have to have something to share a drink for a Thirsty Thursday this time of the year where it is on Frostie Vanilla Root Beer that is one of the line of Frostie's sodas mostly to do this as a Thirsty Thursday during the Christmas season that has a image of a snowy look with a white bearded guy on it that looks like Santa with his tongue out that makes it like it is really tasty they are as will. Mostly the Vanilla Root Beer that has a Vanilla taste with Root Beer that Vanilla Flavor with root beer goes good tougher that mostly like a Root Beer Flout without the ice cream also Frostie's comes with just Root Beer and all kinds of flavors as will. That is something to drink around Christmas since it has the Christmas look to it as will that also has the same name as that snowman that comes to life have a song about it. That I will do another Frostie flavor soda soon and it is something to have during the Christmas season the same with The Christmas Soda after all and For now keep on Drinking and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...